Three Tanka of Invocation through Evocation
From will, comes the light
Of action and consequence,
From the individual,
Form from thought, being beyond.
Daemons come as called,
Desires asked unconscious,
The way is foggy.
Taken through paths forgotten,
Latent dangers not revealed.
What has come brings change,
The unexpected revealed,
Will unfolds with time.
Daemons brought wishes granted,
Through paths of pleasure and pain.
- Three Tanka About Children
- Tanka: Two for the Seeker
- Tanka: Dreams of Sky Fire
- Tanka: Uprooted Mind
- Tanka: Tankas of Discord (or Birth of a Muse)
- Tanka: Three Tankas of a Deserts Rage
- Tanka: Gray Eyes
- Tanka: Three Tanka of Forbidden Dreams Found
- Tanka: Whiskey
- Tanka: Three Tankas of Iced Life
- Tanka: Three Tankas of Time Lost Now Gained
- Tanka: Autumn Day
- Tanka: Three Tankas of Silent Sins